ecoMusic by ecoArtists
Upcoming Events06.01.2011 - 06.05.2011 - Dr. Daley speaking at The Chopra Center's Journey into Healing - Grove Park Inn and Resort, Asheville, NC
03.08.2012 - David Johnson, MD talking about integrative medicine and ecopreservation at TEDx Macatawa.
03.14.2012 - Dr. Daley talking about "health-oriented medicine" on Transforming Health with Brad King
04.02.2012 - Dr. Daley talking about "Health-Oriented Medicine and Future Primitive Ecology" at the DaVinci Institute in Louisville, Colorado. Event begins at 6:30pm.
07.27.2012 - 08.01.2012 - David Abram is conducting a retreat entitled "Between the Body and Breathing Earth" at Hollyhock on Cortes Island, BC. EcoHolos.org recommends attending if possible.
09.08.2013-09.13.2013 - A novel active health vacation retreat type event held at the edge of the Colorado wilderness, with epic trail access and hot springs!
Interested in having Dr. Daley speak at your event? Contact email@example.com
ecoHolos Retreats, Programs, Research09.08.2013-09.13.2013 - A novel active health vacation retreat type event held at the edge of the Colorado wilderness, with epic trail access and hot springs!
Interested in bringing a retreat to your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in funding research into health oriented medicine? Contact email@example.com
Articles and MediaHealth Oriented Medicine: What and Why?
Health Oriented Medicine with Dr. Daley on Transforming Health with Brad King
Interview on Chopra Center Radio (text)
Interview on Chopra Center Radio (link to audio)
Mind-Body-Earth: a primer on finding true health
A Unified General Theory of Health Part 1:
A Unified General Theory of Health Part 2:
The Surface of Holistic Individual Human Ecology for Holos: a very brief summary
WATER: a short guide to personal water use and health
AIR: a guide to air and health
EMR/EMF: Electromagnetic Radiation, Chronobiology, and Sleep for optimal health
MOVEMENT: Physical Activity and Exercise for optimal health and performance
NUTRITION: eating for optimal health and holos
The Impact of Human Health on Global Climate Change an example of the scale free nature of health
- ecoHolos announces the e.p.i.c health experience
- The Aesthetic of Health
- Genetically Modified Organisms and Health: the scientific basis for real concern
- The Sitting Sickness
- I wish you enough
- A Gluten for Punishment: the whole grain assault on health.
- Digitally Engineered Disease: the content of discontent
- follow the yellow leaf road
- Nature Meditation Film – sigur ros
- True Health in Few Words
- Recent Interview with Juil Footwear
- The Purpose of Running
- ecoHolos Book Preview: Authors Introduction to “ecoHolos: a cosmology of health”
- New Alzheimer’s Prevention and Treatment Book
- Optimal Foraging at the Salad Bar: the perceptual language of food, rocks, sunsets, and skydiving
- Life, Death, Metamorphosis
- My Psychiatric Disease: Urban Derealization and Depersonalization
- The Personhood Amendment: protecting the sentience of all mammals on earth, except embryos.
- A Unified General Theory of Health Part 2: The Origin of Health
- Health-Oriented Medicine: Beyond Disease Prevention and Toward True Health
- NUTRITION: Eating for optimal health and holos
- Movement, Physical Activity, and Exercise: A Basic Guide for Optimal Health and Performance
- Electromagnetic Radiation, Chronobiology, and Sleep: For Optimal Health
- AIR: A Guide to Air Quality and Health
- Being with Nature: a nature meditation
- WATER: A Guide to Water and Health
- The Surface of Holistic Individual Human Ecology for Holos: a brief and practical summary
- Consulting Nature’s Wisdom
- A Unified General Theory of Health Part 1: the definition of health
- Holistic Evolution, Ecology, and Health
Browse by Subject
Category Archives: Ways of Knowing
In retaliation to the rapidly growing Quantified Self movement, which uses self-monitoring technology to data mine correlations between behavior and physiological or subjective parameters, I would like to confidently assert right here and now that health is not a quantitative … Continue reading
Nathan Daley MD MPH Evan, one of my patients, recently experienced unintentional hypnosis as we discussed nutrition. I explained to him the physiological effects of high glycemic foods and related these effects to experiences (or symptoms) of fatigue, impaired focus, … Continue reading
Nathan Daley, MD, MPH The Origin of Health The short answer to “what is the origin of health?” is interaction. Interaction here refers to the movement, exchange, or reciprocity of information. Information here refers to patterns of material and energy, … Continue reading
NUTRITION: Eating for optimal health and holos ©2011, Nathan Daley, MD, MPH There may be nothing more perplexing than how humankind has managed to make eating so dysfunctional. Over the course of human history, we’ve managed turn labor-free, resource-free, naturally … Continue reading
2009, Nathan Daley, MD, MPH Find a patch of nature. Anything from vast wilderness to a small garden is in continuity with mother nature. This part of nature, like you, is part of the whole; a whole which is everything … Continue reading
The wisdom seeker knows that wisdom is not given, it is found. Sometimes one is aware of asking a question and seeking an answer yet, often, an answer becomes apparent in the absence of inquisitive thought or intention. This is … Continue reading
The cause of anything, good or bad, when examined openly and deeply, becomes a tangle of interconnections, extending spherically across all scales, dissolving all boundaries, until it disappears into everything and nothing, out into the universe. This system has no … Continue reading